Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Long time between posts

I meant to add that these birthday gifts for them is the last thing I have made other than all my sewing for eBay. I didn't want to put these pictures on my blog until they received these, however I don't know if they look at my blog anyway. Then I really forgot about putting them on.

We have been very busy with eBay for which we are thankful. But all the sewing is doll related things. Lots of shoes, socks, underwear, etc. I'm looking forward to some crazyquilt stitching someday????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.