Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall is here!

I haven't posted for a long time, but I have sewed up a storm of doll clothing to sell on eBay. I have a new laptop and my pictures are all on my PC downstairs. So I can't even post those pictures here. I will get on that PC and get some posted.

I made 112 doll bonnets this summer! Mostly by hand. We have sold a bunch, but still plenty on eBay. Lately I have made complete outfits for dolls. They include dresses, slips, panties or pantaloons and sometimes socks to match the outfit. I am enjoying those as I can be creative however I want to. I did make some silk ribbon roses on the yoke of one style I made. I never make just one of anything, as I enjoy making things on the assembly line. It is so rewarding when I finish a lot of things instead of just one. They are a boost to our eBay inventory also as of course, they don't sell all at once.

I have made several tops for necktie pillows for Christmas gifts. I have done the hand embellishing on them also. Now I must make all the points to make the border and then put them together. I have even picked up several pillow forms at sales this summer. So now, all I need is time.

Our eBay store address is http://stores.ebay.com/All-About-Your-Dolls_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm if you would like to see my sewing there. This is not an advertisement - just a place to view my things. Thanks for looking.

Carol

No comments: