Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A NEW LOOK TO MY BLOG

My son has come to my rescue to fix up my blog. I so appreciate his time and I must say it is beautiful with all the pink and flowers in the background. There are some other things he has added like a map for all you that read it to click on and leave a message to me. The map will automatically post a pin in the location that you are reading from!! Then I can see where all my friends are on this whole earth! Thank you, Larry. I do appreciate your time on this. Larry is a pilot - Captain ! He is on the go most of the time, but does spend a lot of time in hotels all over the world waiting for his next assignment. So I gave him the needed information to get into my blog and spruce it up for me. He has done a wonderful thing for his mother.

No comments: