Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009



I used almost every inch of the inside of the cabinet. The white drawers in the middle hold my beads and all my pink and blue cq stasch. The bottom doors show my books and magazines where I can finally get to them easily. I used a small box for each color of my thread, silk ribbon, etc. and put them on each side of the white drawers in the shelves. Now I can take out a 'color' that I want to use and find everything that I have in stock to use. This was a wonderful thing to accomplish also.

1 comment:

gocrazywithme said...

I love what you did with the China cabinet. I have a built-in one that is full to the brim with fancy dishware. I am picturing it full of CQ goodies.....

I tried to put myself on your visitor map, but I ended up in Lost, Bermuda. I am in Grand Junction, Colorado.