Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

A necktie pillow made for a customer




I have made several necktie pillows lately. One customer sent the ties she wanted me to use and to be sure to show the 'duck' necktie center front. So I did. Another customer sent me neckties to use and 'Elmo' was to be featured on it. They were both well received and happy with their pillows.

The last picture is more of the necktie pillows that I made and will sell on eBay. When I was pieceing all of these, I just couldn't put it all away until I had several tops pieced. So now I have quite a selection.

1 comment:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Carol, Your necktie pillows are lovely along with your gorgeous Christmas Pillow. I love your new blog look. It is beautiful. It is always a pleasure seeing your creations. Hugs Judy ps. The duck on the pillow is a "Loon" my favorite.