Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

NOVEMBER 8 2010 ALL DAY!!!!!

Won't you all be glad when my arm heals and I can STITCH again ???   I am so ready!   I have spent days with this laptop on my lap and have worked my blog over several times.   Still waiting for one source to let me in to see what backgrounds they have!   Ha.  

Well, my jigsaw puzzle is waiting.   There are just so many things you can do with one hand.  Tom is even tired of what I can cook with one hand.  Ha.    I go to therapy again tomorrow and then to the Dr. on Wednesday - so hope he will think I have succeeded in enough therapy to let me do a little more with my arm.   I have weeks of therapy ahead of me, I know that.   But a little more diversion will help each day!  

Thanks for listening or reading my blog!

Carol

No comments: