Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The first picture on the last post ......






This is a picture of vintage hat veiling. I had acquired this through the years and thought I would use it on doll hats. But I just couldn't make it look right on the NEW straw forms I have to use, so I put it on eBay. It was very well received and sold for a good amount of money! To think I had it in my drawers in my sewing room for years! Now to dig out some more gems. Ha.

The other pictures are more hats and I won't bore you with more right now. But I have fixed over 60 hats and am presently adding a few each week to eBay. This week I also have listed some vintage aprons that I found at an estate sale. I will post a few pictures of those also. They are on eBay right now.

1 comment:

gocrazywithme said...

Carol, beautiful things for sale! Very sorry to hear about your Altzheimer's diagnosis, but it sounds like you have a good attitude and are getting some help from doctors and husband. God bless you and your DH!
Janet in Colorado